You are here
Business Intelligence and Sales Automation
Imagine the impact on your business if you could create sales orders, preview invoices, receive latest campaign updates, view latest product info, access price books and a lot more – while on the move and out of the office. Having the on demand access to business intelligence is increasingly more vital. Insight in sales figures, figuring out which products to cross sell based on what the customers are using are just a few benefits along with:
- Mobile access to vital sales, product and organizational data
- Mobile access to Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Supports responsiveness and decision-making
- Shortened lead times
- Create sales orders and remove back-office re-entries
- Access order status, pricing details and inventory availability
- Manage KPI and other targets
- Manage calendars, tasks contacts etc.
- Bridge the gap between the field and the office can shorten core process cycles.
- Remote reporting of retail inventory can shorten replenishment